Examinations & Promotions
TENDER HEART NURSERY WING
- Weekly tests in all the subjects are conducted positively. The
students are supposed to get their test copies signed by their
parents after every test.
- Two terminal exams are held in a session namely the first
term and the final term.
- Promotion to the next class is granted on the following basis :
i) Marks secured in the terminal exam.
ii) 20% marks of attendance and discipline (at least 95%
attendance is compulsory).
iii) 20% marks from the weekly tests.
- If the child is conditionally promoted, he/she will have to do
very well in in the first terminal exam of the next class,
otherwise he/she will again be demoted to the previous class.
- Withdrawal from any class must be one month prior
notice in writing to the Principal.