TENDER HEART SCHOOL NURSERY WING
1. All the students for admission are subjected to an interview
2. Admissions are made strictly on the merit of the candidates.
3. Pupils coming from other schools must bring the transfer
certificate of the schools previously attended.
4. The Principal will judge, for which class the child is fit.
Parents should accept decision.
5. The minimum age of student for admission to:
- Baby Pre-Nursery should be of 2 years +
- Baby Pre-Nursery - 2 ½ years+
- Pre-Nursary - 3 years +
- Nursery - 4 years +
- Prep - 5 years +
- Std.I - 6 years +
- Std.II - 7 years +
- Std.III - 8 years +
- Std.IV - 9 years +
1. Withdrawal of students should be preceded by one month’s
prior notice in writing to the principal. Fee receipts should be at the
time of applying for T.C.
2. Transfer certificate will be issued for a charge of Rs.100 /-
3. In case the transfer certificate is issued in between the
session, you have to pay the full payment till March.